6 days left
- Full Time
An industry leading architectural practice with a diverse experienced and specialist design team based on the outskirts of Reigate are looking for a career driven Architectural Technician to join their practice.
Collaborating with Architects, Planners, project managers and clients, our client have a fresh approach to creating and regenerating buildings and spaces that brings forward responsible and innovative ideas
Our client require a confident Architectural Technician that is familiar working across a variety of sectors and technical detailing stages on residential and commercial projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments.
This role will involve supporting the architectural department BIM production & detailed design departments. The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
* AutoCAD & Revit proficiency would be very beneficial
* Technical detailing & specification experience (both scheme & detailed design project phases)
* An understanding of multi-disciplinary design & integration of other discipline models into the architectural model
* Ability to overcome & deliver projects to the highest of standards using ones innovative technical & design solutions
* An understanding of construction techniques and construction knowledge is essential.
* On-site experience
* Technical detailing of building components
To apply now for this fantastic opportunity, please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to Stuart at Conrad Consulting. You can also call Stuart for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity - 0203 1595387
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly