2 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a design-led architectural practice who offer support in all types of building projects from private residences through housing and property developments. Being based on the out skirts of Reading they have a strong ethos for delivering buildings of quality. Due to continuous growth form within the industry, they now seek to add a budding architectural technologist/ technician to their growing team.
Our client requires a confident individual that is familiar working on multiple of projects and technical detailing stages on residential, education and commercial projects from small one off bespoke to large scale developments. Strong construction and technical knowledge is essential Information and Technical Details.
Role requirements include:
* Proficiency with the use of up to date software applications, with Revit and AutoCAD playing an essential tool in the successful delivery of this role.
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Production of detailed design drawings for planning applications
* Experience of working with a housing / property developer preferred but not essential
* Familiar with the production of residential layouts
In return, our client offers a clear path to career progression within a welcoming, contemporary and enjoyable working environment. To apply for this position, please send an up to date CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart on 01728 726120
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly