Architectural Technician - Workplace
Architectural Technician | Central London | £35,000pa+
We are collaborating with a Workplace Design studio in Central London who are looking for an experienced Architectural Technician with Workplace Design experience to join their practice. You will be working with one of London's most forward thinking studios with the opportunity to collaborate across their client base of Start-up companies.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone with UK experience working in the Design & Build sector, you will have an astute attention to detail working on projects across all Technical Stages.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate on award winning workplace projects in London and abroad
- Develop Technical drawings and collaborate with designers on realising their intentions
- Provide Technical guidance and assistance on project needs
- Work on projects from concept to completion
- Develop the design language in house
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- At least 2 years UK experience working on workplace projects
- Large project experience
- A Design/Architecture/Architecture Technology degree or equivalent
- Relevant software knowledge with a thorough understanding of AutoCAD
- Proficient experience preparing detailed drawing packages
- Experience working on projects from start to finish
- Samples of works that communicates your experience of the above
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- Project experience working with Revit MCIAT or CIAT qualified
This is an ideal role for an Architectural Technician wanting further responsibility on larger projects. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Freelance desk to email@example.com.