Senior Architectural Technologist
Senior Architectural Technologist required to join a well established architectural practice based in the heart of Leicester city centre.
The practice operate in a variety of sectors and will provide you with exposure to a diverse range of projects, from small scale domestic work & residential developments, through to large scale commercial and industrial units.
Due to an influx in workload, a Senior Architectural Technologist is required to join the team to lead projects and provide expert technical knowledge and ability on a number of live projects, predominantly in the commercial sector.
Archicad is the main software package used within the practice, so experience using Archicad on large scale commercial projects would be highly advantageous. However, training can be provided where necessary, as new recruits can be put through a 3 month training course to get up to speed with the package.
In your role as a Senior Architectural Technologist, you will be able to display the following skills and characteristics:
- Excellent organisational, people and time management skills
- Sound knowledge of UK Building Regulations
- 5+ years experience as an Architectural Technologist in the UK
- Proficiency in the applied use of Archicad
In return for the above, a highly competitive salary and benefits package will be on offer, which will include the following:
- £32,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience
- 23 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Private healthcare and pension scheme
- Annual employee bonus scheme
To apply for the position, please forward an up to date CV and portfolio to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information.