6 days left
- Full Time
We are currently recruiting for a vacancy that represents a unique opportunity for the right individual to rapidly develop their career within a vibrant consultancy.
Our recent and current projects include beautiful city centre squares, a plaza for Millfield School, facilitating a major public art competition in Salisbury, and a major GI strategy and public realm concepts for the expansion of Exeter. Many of our landscape projects require a full design and construction service and knowledge, experience, interest and competence in the delivery of schemes on the ground will be important.
The successful candidate will be working in a fully integrated planning and design team. We're focused on innovation, sustainability and on quality that translates seamlessly from plan to place. The work is focused on the South West area but the successful candidate will work closely with our existing Landscape teams elsewhere in the country.
The successful candidate will:
- Be a talented designer with a strong interest in delivering high quality projects, from the largest masterplan to the details of the smallest urban square.
- Have a broad interest in both strategic landscape planning and landscape design.
- Be a chartered Member of the Landscape Institute or international equivalent.
- Have strong graphic, verbal and written communication skills.
- Have a good working knowledge of CAD, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Enjoy working in a genuinely integrated design team, working with masterplanners, urban designers and planners and architects.
- Have a passion for deliverable design and a proven ability to communicate ideas in a clear and exciting way.
This is an initial 9 month maternity cover post with the likelihood of it going permanent for the right individual.
Apply for Landscape Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly