Right of Light / Daylight and Sunlight Specialist
6 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a reputable Multi-disciplinary consultancy that are currently looking to recruit a Rights of Light / Daylight Specialist to take the lead in several key projects.
Our client has an excellent reputation nationally working within the building and construction industry working across a variety of disciplines. The successful candidate will have recent experience gained form a similar position and have excellent project management and communication skills.
* Taking the lead and advising all clients both internal and external on the implications to their project in respect of daylight, sunlight and common law rights of light
* Detailing and preparing reports and providing evidence in connection with both planning applications/ appeals and for the Courts
* Offering advice on risk management and avoidance of issues that might affect the progress of a project
* Managing existing and developing new client relationships.
* Knowledge of a range of relevant case law relating to rights of light is essential as is a
working knowledge of BR209 Site Layout Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
* Must be able to act autonomously in bringing in new business and advising clients from first
enquiry through to potentially giving expert evidence to a tribunal.
* Excellent report writing skills are essential.
To find our more information about this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV over to Stuart at Conrad Consulting for further information
Apply for Right of Light / Daylight and Sunlight Specialist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly