Right of Light / Daylight and Sunlight Specialist
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a reputable Multi-disciplinary consultancy that are currently looking to recruit a Rights of Light / Daylight Specialist to take the lead in several key projects.
Our client has an excellent reputation nationally working within the building and construction industry working across a variety of disciplines. The successful candidate will have recent experience gained form a similar position and have excellent project management and communication skills.
* Taking the lead and advising all clients both internal and external on the implications to their project in respect of daylight, sunlight and common law rights of light
* Detailing and preparing reports and providing evidence in connection with both planning applications/ appeals and for the Courts
* Offering advice on risk management and avoidance of issues that might affect the progress of a project
* Managing existing and developing new client relationships.
* Knowledge of a range of relevant case law relating to rights of light is essential as is a
working knowledge of BR209 Site Layout Planning for Daylight and Sunlight
* Must be able to act autonomously in bringing in new business and advising clients from first
enquiry through to potentially giving expert evidence to a tribunal.
* Excellent report writing skills are essential.
To find our more information about this excellent opportunity, please forward your CV over to Stuart at Conrad Consulting for further information