5 days left
- Full Time
Great opportunity for an Architectural Technician to gain experience using revit.
JOB TITLE: Architectural Technician
SALARY: Negotiable dependent upon experience
HOURS: 37.5 hours / 5 days per week (office hours 9 - 5.30)
HOLIDAY: 20 days per annum plus statutory Bank Holidays
RESPONSIBLE TO: Partners
To coordinate production of drawings using Revit (training given) and manage the drawing office
You will be responsible for the coordination of drawing production and organisation of the drawing office. You should be enthusiastic and have experience and knowledge of current Building Regulations and other legislation affecting retail shopfits for national clients. You must be able to handle large volumes of work and prioritise your own workload to suit other office staff.
1. To work independently or assist the Surveyors as directed.
2. To be responsible for accurately and professionally turning out work which you will be called upon to prepare.
3. To undertake Measured Surveys;
4. To prepare sketch schemes, design and planning/regulation drawings;
5. Detail and working drawings for a range of new build / refurbishment projects;
6. Project coordination;
7. Preparation of Specifications where required.
8. To provide a competent and professional presence in the office, always ensuring that good service is provided.
For further information please call Martin Bowers on 07841364652
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly