BIM Coordinator | Central London | £40,000+
A highly respected Architecture Studio and bastion of BIM implementation are looking for a Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Our client is one of London's most respected Architecture studios, renowned for UK projects of the highest complexity and design. The company places the work/life balance in high regard and enjoys a reputation for mentoring and developing talent in-house.
The ideal candidate will have proficient experience working on Retail Design project and have knowledge of implementing BIM and evolving the strategy on a variety of UK projects. Please note this is not a Revit Technician role.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with Architects, Technicians and clients on BIM requirements
- Develop projects across design and construction phases
- Model in multiple disciplines
- Provide Drawing Set Ownership
- Develop BIM Content
- Liaise with Corporate Support
- Coordinate BIM projects
- Preform Clash-Detection as required
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- BIM implementation in previous roles
- Large Retail project experience
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and Navisworks
- Large project experience £100M+
- UK project experience
- Over 2 years BIM experience
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- Large infrastructure projects
- Supermarket project experience
This is an ideal role for a BIM Coordinator wanting further responsibility on larger projects. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on the Architecture desk to firstname.lastname@example.org.