Architectural Technician - AutoCAD / Revit - Public Sector
We have an outstanding opportunity for an Architectural Technician / Technologist to join one of East Anglia's leading & innovative design firms.
The successful candidate will gain immediate exposure to a range of notable Revit based public sector commissions.
Our client continues to dominate its chosen sectors with an ever-increasing portfolio of exciting medium to large scale BIM based commissions.
The role & its responsibilities -
* To produce working / technical drawing packages
* To assist with contract administration (overseen by senior team members)
* Liaise with clients
* Planning and programming
* Report back to line manager on a regular basis
* Liaison with local authority
* Take necessary measures to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to budget
If you are looking for an opportunity to develop & flourish whilst applying yourself to a range of prominent projects then this is the role for you!
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a technical nous evidenced by previous experience working on the production of technical drawing information in AutoCAD or Revit.
To apply, please forward an up-to-date CV & a strong body of relevant work samples for the attention of Carl to be considered for this exciting position.