CAD technician/Space Planner
CAD technician / space planner required to join global coffee brand as it looks to to the UK for it's next phase of growth, in supporting the production of technical information for new stores.
Global coffee brand now with over 4,000 outlets across Canada, America and the UAE with the UK being its next growth destination. Best known for offering high quality well priced food and drinks through the drive thru, high street and kiosk formats.
Our client has invested into the franchise and have extremely exciting short and long term plans for this fresh food and beverage outlet that will compete with other recognised coffee shop brands. As such they are recruiting a number of roles to join a new in-house property team. If you are motivated by a new brand opportunity and acquiring sites to create a new portfolio we would like to hear from you.
Your duties will include:
- Accurately undertake measured surveys of new sites to draw up plans and elevations in AutoCAD;
- Preparing design proposals and technical drawings using AutoCAD;
- Liaise with subcontractors to manage the implementation phase;
- Detail store layouts and with special attention to UK Building Regulations part B and part M;
- Detail drawings through successful planning applications;
- Making site visits and liaising with all involved throughout any given project.
This is a critical position within the company reporting directly into the Head of Property as the team grows. Naturally you will be confident in your abilities and able to work with high levels of autonomy; time management and sector experience really is critical.
- Highly competent use of AutoCAD in both 2D and 3D;
- Fully rehearsed in UK Building Regulations, with special attentions to parts B and M.
- Comfortable liaising with your team, clients and sub-contractors;
- Experience of undertaking measured surveys, drawing up and working on AutoCAD;
- Able to work independently and have autonomy to manage workload;
- Clean UK driving licence and own transport (car allowance given).
This is a fantastic opportunity Competitive Salary with car allowance. You will play a critical role in the initial growth of the company's in-house design team growth with excellent progression prospects.
Apply for CAD technician/Space Planner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly