Are you an Architectural Technician / Technologist with ideally 3 years' experience looking to broaden your knowledge in an extremely contemporary and forward thinking architectural practice?
If so, Conrad Consulting are supporting a client based on the outskirts of Brighton who have a very appealing position to fill and require a talented individual with previous experience operating across educational, commercial and residential sectors. The successful candidate will join them and immediately start dealing with several prestigious public and private sector organisations, this company has grown dramatically over the last few years and as such, require and extra pair of hands to help deliver a variety of projects.
Candidates will be up to date with current software applications including Revit (highly desirable) and AutoCAD (essential) and have a keen eye for detail combined with an understanding of each project as a whole. The ideal applicant will be ambitious; keen to progress their career and expand their cognitive horizons, growing with the company both personally and professionally.
* Degree qualified in an Architectural discipline
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
* Leading projects as required
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits
* Producing and presenting design schemes for various sector commissions that include largely commercial, educational and residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation
If you are eager to learn new skills, enhance your career in a fast paced setting then this role is for you.
Please apply directly to Stuart at Conrad Consulting with an up to date CV and relevant portfolio or call on 0203 1595387