Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working with a well-established Architectural practice who are looking to recruit a Senior/Project Architect to work within their reputable team in Oxfordshire.
This role requires a strong individual who can successfully liaise with clients, lead projects to a high professional standard and be responsible for the competence and profitability of projects.
Providing support from day one to their team of highly skilled technicians and designers, the successful applicant will be a self-motivated team player, able to adjust to ethos of the existing multidisciplinary design team with great ease. You will be able demonstrate excellent job running experience and have a good knowledge of the complete process, from planning through to statutory controls.
Specific role requirements:
* 3-5 years post qualification experience.
* Experience in the educational, residential and heritage sectors would be advantageous, but isn't necessary.
* Software proficiency with Vectorworks is an advantage.
* Previous experience gained in a similar role.
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
* Proven ability to interrogate and analyse.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
Please send in an up-to-date CV & examples of work to Katie at Conrad Consulting, or call Katie for a confidential chat about this outstanding opportunity on 01728 726 120.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly