Architects - Education Projects - AutoCAD Revit - AJ100 London
Be part of a dynamic working environment where creativity, interactivity and sharing knowledge is not just encouraged but a core ethos behind this AJ100 leader. A comprehensive benefits package which provides employees with that all important healthy work-life balance.
As a design led technical Architect you will be working on industry recognised projects within the Education sector. Working directly with the Project Director and project team to develop manage and control the design and construction.
RIBA or ARB registered Architects with experience within the UK working on Education Projects essential
- 5 years post qualification experience required
- Experience on Education projects is essential
- Understanding of various forms of building contract (D&B, CM, Traditional)
- AutoCAD, ideally Revit although training will be provided
- Working knowledge of UK Building Systems, Regulations and construction types
- Working knowledge of town planning procedures
Interviewing immediately so act quickly For an interview .
Architects - Education - London
AutoCAD / Revit
Salary dependent on experience
Apply for Architects - Education Projects - AutoCAD Revit - AJ100 London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly