Part II - Revit - Birmingham RIBA practice - Salary negotiable
Your new company
A multi-award winning, international, architectural practice which has designed and delivered buildings worldwide for many years. The company's core skills are in architecture, urban planning, landscape and interior design.
Your new role
A skilled Part II who will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing and presenting technical design proposals using REVIT, AutoCAD and traditional methods
- Contributing to the detailed design process and co-ordinating detailed design information
- Preparing specifications for construction work using NBS Building
- Preparing drawings, plans and documents for statutory approvals
- Contributing to design stage risk assessment
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- In addition to general duties and responsibilities all Architectural Assistants/Technologists will have specific duties relative to individual projects / Individual office needs or obligations as set out within the various Directorates
- Can demonstrate a track record of leading Design Teams working alongside Contractors to deliver commercial and residential projects up to £15Million
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role you will have:
- Member of Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) or working towards an Architectural Qualification
- Several years' experience in a similar role
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, taking the initiative when required.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Accurate with a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Ability to deal with clients / advisers confidently.
- Able to communicate confidently and effectively with colleagues and business contacts at all levels.
- A good team player.
- Excellent working knowledge of REVIT, CAD/CAM, Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to ensure that quality of service and excellence is delivered at all times
- Must have a clear working knowledge and understanding of our Industry to be able to offer a professional service to clients teams and other colleagues
- Possess a commercial knowledge of working within a diversely spread business, ideally from working within a similar operation
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a competitive salary based on your individual experience.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
Apply for Part II
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly