Conrad Consulting are working on behalf of a leading multi-disciplinary practice based in South West London who are looking to recruit a qualified Architect with a number of years PQE that can take lead with the running of notable projects.
If you are searching for an opportunity to advance your career prospects with a prominent practice, working on projects from inception through to completion, then we very much encourage you to apply for this position.
As leading proponents in sustainable architectural design & construction, our client is interested in candidates who can demonstrate -
* Project running skills
* A strong design flair & eye for innovation
* A capacity for the applied use of AutoCAD (essential) or Revit (desirable)
* Exceptional organisation, planning and coordination abilities
* Ability to apply themselves to the production of drawing packages when required
* A broad awareness of compulsory UK Building Regulations.
* Ideally a minimum of 3 years UK experience
The companies project pipeline is packed with a variety of mixed-use, residential (medium to large scale) and high end projects.
Please forward an up-to-date CV to Stuart at Conrad Consulting to be considered for this exciting post!