Experienced Architect required to join one of the UK's leading multi-disciplinary practices, based in Stratford-upon-Avon.
The Stratford-Upon-Avon office have a large architectural team that focuses on a multitude of sectors, from small to medium scale Commercial and Education projects, through to multi-million pound Pharmaceutical and Industrial projects.
The position will provide you with exposure to all RIBA stages within a number of different project sizes and values, and will involve you running and leading small to medium scale projects from conception through to completion.
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is prevalent throughout the company, so relevant experience of utilising BIM systems and software is essential in order to be successful in this position.
The following traits and characteristics will set you in good stead to be successful in this role:
- Proven track record in the delivery of architectural design
- Excellent design and technical detailing ability and competent drafting skills in; AutoCAD, Revit, Microstation & Sketchup
- High levels of creativity, imagination and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions
- Knowledge of CDM regulations
- Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements
A highly competitive salary will be offered to the successful applicant likely to be in the region of £40,000 - £50,000p/a, alongside a generous benefits package.
Please forward your CV & Portfolio through to Ashley Johnson at Conrad Consulting, or contact Ashley on 0121 698 2085 for further information
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly