A fantastic position has arisen for a technical draftsman. The company are seeking a technical draftsman to work on high-end residential projects.
If you are an experienced Technical draftsman or Technician who is looking for the next valuable step in their career this could be for you. This company are located in the heart of central London and are specialists in manufacturing and designing bespoke furniture.
As a technical draftsman you will be involved in the following day to day activities:
- Producing technical details and drawings
- Producing working manufacture drawings and uploading them to a conject system
- Leading projects from start to finish
- Dealing and working with architects and other sub-contractors
The successful applicant will have the following:
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit is also preferable
- Experience in high-end residential projects
- Full understanding of kitchens and wardrobe construction
- Knowledge of different types of finishes and electrical appliances
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Technical Draftsman
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly