Hospitality FF&E Interior Designer
An exciting opportunity for a FF&E Interior Designer has arisen to join an expanding Central London based interior design studio.
The ideal candidate will have a flair and passion for all elements of creative FF&E design. If you are proficient in producing and have stylish presentation of mood boards, fabric samples and initial furniture design, this may be the role for you.
Working closely with the Partner of the practice as well as the senior designers and FF&E Designer, the appointed person will be involved in presenting to clients and delivering designs suited to their style.
Core Capabilities and Responsibilities of the FF&E Interior Designer:
- 5-7 years experience in luxury high-end hospitality design
- Exceptional creative FF&E skills including sample boards, specification documentation and freehand sketch ability
- Highly confident and client facing with the ability to present to board directors
- Knowledge of AutoCAD
- Knowledge of Abode suit including InDesign, Microsoft Suite
- Procurement and strong organising skills
- A fantastic understanding of furniture, fittings and soft furnishings market place
- Research and sourcing background information, images and technical specifications.
- Liaising with suppliers and product representatives
- Preparing and updating design specifications, collating and amending data.
- Preparation and production of design presentations.
- Managing and confidently delivering client presentations
- Other general office support tasks.
- Managing high value budgets
- Co-ordination of the procurement process
- The ideal candidate will be required to travel.
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
- Interest in art & design, particularly textiles and materials
- Good organisational skills
- Attention to detail, carefully following instruction and checking work for accuracy
- Good timekeeping and work ethic that is characterized by commitment, motivation and energy
- Ability to work in the face of pressure and setbacks
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people and work co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively
- Computer literate with the ability to learn new programmes easily
If you are interested in finding out more about this FF&E Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Samantha Lunt or Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and portfolio when applying for this role.