Conrad Consulting have an exciting opportunity for a Architectural Revit Technician looking to take the next step in their career within an affluent and extremely reputable architectural practice based in Cardiff.
My client is a leading UK Architectural firm, offering a start-to-finish service that integrates innovative and sustainable design consultancy, conservation and architectural services across eight sectors including Residential, Retail, Healthcare, Education and Commercial and industrial. With demands increasing from long standing clients, they are now in the need to employ a hardworking and self-motivated Revit Technician, capable of working as an integral member of the overall team.
For this role, candidates must have previous experience in Revit and want to develop their already strong knowledge of this platform further.
* Proven coordination process experience including working with consultants using multiple platforms
* Previous experience working on Educational and Healthcare projects
* Proficient in a variety of computer applications including Revit (BIM) AutoCAD and 3D Studio Max
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
If you have the confidence and flair to succeed, we have the opportunity for you to embark on an exciting future. Becoming an integral part of the team ethos and studio approach to design, you should be prepared to develop new skills and to challenge your existing knowledge.
If you would like to find out more information about this vacancy, or to apply please contact Stuart at Conrad Consulting on 02031505387
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly