An excellent permanent job opportunity for an established architectural practice based in Sevenoaks. Due to a busy workload and new contract wins they are in need of 2 to 3 Architectural Technicians.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing.
- Design team meetings and workshops would be desirable.
- Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team through
- Extremely technically competent.
- Good working knowledge of Building Systems, Regulations and construction types.
- Good working knowledge of BIM would be desirable.
- Develop, detail and co-ordinate package information.
- Ability to apply standards to resolve technical/ design issues.
- Ability to develop and interpret design principles.
- +5 years UK based experience.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Architectural Technologists would be desirable.
- Good education, residential, commercial/office sector experience preferred.
- Solid knowledge of current and up to date UK Building Regulations.
- Minimum HNC/ HND qualification in Architectural Technology / Construction.
- Salary is negotiable based upon current experience. Employees benefit from 25 days holiday
- Plus Bank Holidays, private healthcare, pension, critical illness cover and life assurance.
This position is offering a salary of £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.