Senior Architectural Technician - Herts - LDN based projects
One of the UK's most highly regarded providers of innovative housing developments is on the hunt for a Senior Architectural Technician / Technologist to become an integral member of its specialist technical team that is responsible for the provision of the company's projects in London and the Home Counties.
This position has potential for a wider remit beyond any single project in providing technical support, advice, mentoring, technical review and QA across the team as a whole.
Job description & daily activities:
* To work directly for the technical team (led by a Director)
* Take a lead in the Coordination and delivery of effective full working drawings
* Help to manage the work of junior technicians assisting in the project.
* Obtain feedback from project leads in relation to design requirements, and implementing amendments where required
* Liaise with suppliers, manufacturers and sub-contractors where required progress work packages or building elements
The successful candidate will receive an extremely competitive salary as well as many extensive company benefits which includes a contributory pension, fully paid professional subscriptions, training, company car, fuel allowance, commitment to employee health scheme and every opportunity at the company's disposal for career development for the successful individual. You will be met with a detailed succession plan outlining how you can achieve promotion and progression.
If this role interests you, then please do forward your CV to Carl @ Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Senior Architectural Technician - Herts - LDN based projects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly