Ambitious and Organised Acquisitions Coordinator for renowned Architectural Practice
This is an exceptional opportunity for an experienced and savvy Acquisitions Coordinator who is ready to take a progressive step in their career and to contribute to a successful team, reporting directly to the Acquisitions Lead and General Manager. You will ensure that Bids are out on time, monitor OJEU tenders and competitors on a daily basis and liaise with clients, external consultants and internal departments. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Coordinate production and delivery of EOIs, PQQs and RFQs
• Assist superiors with producing material content
• Maintain the document management system
• Identify project leads and appraisal for both technical and business suitability
• Liaison with the project teams
• Assisting with preparation of marketing materials and general admin
The successful candidate will possess strong project management skills, the ability to work well under pressure and the capability to multitask whilst having a great creative and energetic nature. You will be working closely with the acquisition lead to achieve the studio’s long term goals. This is a once in a life time opportunity to work for a globally recognised practise.
Please get in touch ASAP!
Apply for Ambitious and Organised Acquisitions Coordinator for renowned Architectural Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly