Architectural Assistant | London | £32,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
A studio based in Central London are looking for a Part 2 Architectural Assistant to join their team working on Commercial, Retail, and Workplace Projects. You will be collaborating within an award winning AJ120 practice with the option of working on various projects.
The ideal candidate will have proficient experience working within the sectors mentioned above. You will also have strong Design and Presentation experience and have had exposure to Revit.
In this role, you will:
- Work within a team of Architects, developing projects from concept to delivery
- Develop ideas based on the project brief
- Provide Technical assistance to a team of Architects and Assistants
- Develop projects across the full process
- Be given autonomy to work alone
- Complete drawing packages
- Visit project site and prepare surveys as required
- Liaise with clients and contractors
RELATED JOB REQUIREMENTS/QUALIFICATIONS:
The following requirements are essential to this position:
- A minimum of 2 years solid UK project experience
- Proficient knowledge preparing drawing packages
- Excellent knowledge of commercial, residential or hospitality projects
- Relevant software with proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit, and Adobe CS
- Part 2 qualified
The following experience is non-essential but will be advantageous to the role:
- Large project experience (£50million+)
- A Masters in Urban Design
This is an ideal role for a Part 2 Assistant Architect looking for larger project experience and increased responsibility and an opportunity to work on projects to gain their Part 3. To apply for this role please email your CV and project samples to Linus Hornsey-Pennell on our Design desk to firstname.lastname@example.org.