An exclusive vacancy has arisen for an accomplished Architectural Technologist / Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an inventive and stylish architectural consultancy. My client based on the out skirts of Godstone, Surrey are a growing consultancy and offers a comprehensive range of services including Architecture, Digital information and Interior Design along with a personalised bespoke service to all of its clients.
Reporting to the Technical director, the successful candidate will produce technically detailed drawings principally using AutoCAD and Revit. A level of competence in the collation and submission of planning applications both standard residential developments and for listed buildings is essential, with experience liaising with developers and external consultants.
* At least 3 years' experience working within an architecture practice and or from working in a similar position
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A high level of Competency using AutoCAD and Revit is preferable with considerable experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
* Good time management and a sense of urgency.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License
This is your chance to further your career within a fast paced, contemporary consultancy offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. Don't miss out on this vacancy by fast tracking your application to Stuart at Conrad Consulting
Apply for Architectural Technologist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly