An exclusive vacancy has arisen for an accomplished Architectural Technologist / Technician who is looking to expand and develop existing architectural talents within an inventive and stylish architectural consultancy. My client based on the out skirts of Godstone, Surrey are a growing consultancy and offers a comprehensive range of services including Architecture, Digital information and Interior Design along with a personalised bespoke service to all of its clients.
Reporting to the Technical director, the successful candidate will produce technically detailed drawings principally using AutoCAD and Revit. A level of competence in the collation and submission of planning applications both standard residential developments and for listed buildings is essential, with experience liaising with developers and external consultants.
* At least 3 years' experience working within an architecture practice and or from working in a similar position
* Experience in the collation and submission of planning and building regulation applications.
* A high level of Competency using AutoCAD and Revit is preferable with considerable experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook is essential.
* Good time management and a sense of urgency.
* Self-motivated and methodical approach to work with an attention to detail.
* Full UK Driving License
This is your chance to further your career within a fast paced, contemporary consultancy offering first class opportunities to develop existing skills. Don't miss out on this vacancy by fast tracking your application to Stuart at Conrad Consulting