Senior FF&E Designer
Are you feeling limited as an FF&E Designer with the reach of work your current practice can offer? We are working closely with one of the most recognised global Architecture & Design practices based in Central/East London who have a highly desirable role of a Senior FF&E Designer now live. Working across multiple sectors, you should have a strong background of FF&E design within Hospitality, Residential and Hotel areas. This is a career defining opportunity to be a key influencer in the practice, working closely with the design team and directors on sourcing and specifying FF&E for award winning, published projects. You'll be working on projects both locally and based all over the world. The current small/mid sized team comprises of highly talented creative and technical designers who work in a collaborative fashion.
You role responsibilities will include:
- FF&E sourcing - Furniture, Finishes, Fabrics, Lighting pieces, Styling accessories, Artwork, Bespoke furniture pieces
- Maintaining of practice library
- Creating mood/vision boards
- Producing and maintaining budgets
- Searching for competitive suppliers/Negotiation
- Day to day research for exciting products
- FF&E specification/Procurement software
- Working closely with Designers and offering assistance of furniture selection
- Project management
- Mentoring junior colleagues
- Ensuring delivery/installation is follows specification
The successful FF&E Designer should have the following:
- Organised and conscientious
- Well connected with a variety of suppliers
- Confident and strong communication skills
- Strong time management
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Full understanding of technical drawings
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience across Hotel, Hospitality and Residential
- Creative flair
- Software: InDesign, Excel, Photoshop
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.