We are working with a passionate architectural design practice based in Bristol with expertise in a number of sectors including: residential, commercial, healthcare, retail and leisure. Our client is able to offer imaginative design solutions that are both practical and responsive to the demands from clients and developers alike.
They are currently looking for a project architect to join their team immediately gaining instant exposure to a variety of residential, commercial and education developments whilst becoming an integral part of the development of new business.
The role includes:
* Assisting in pre-commission submissions
* Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
* Agreeing staff resources for projects
* Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
* Defining service level and level of information to be produced
* Producing planning, building regs, working drawing and tender packages
* Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
* 4+ years post qualification experience ARB/RIBA
* A proven track record of success
* Revit experience is a bonus
* Very high standards of accuracy and presentation, with excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Co-operative team member working proactively using own initiative, capable of prioritising workloads.
This opportunity offers excellent long-term prospects for the successful candidate who will also be given a competitive salary and benefits package.
To apply for this exciting vacancy, please send an up-to-date CV and a portfolio (relevant work examples) to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart on 02031595387.
Apply for Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly