My client is an award winning multi-disciplined property and construction consultancy, impacting on the care and development of some of the most bespoke projects throughout the UK and abroad. A fresh vacancy has arisen for an experienced and exceptionally talented Senior Architect to join them in their Oxfordshire office, on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be working an ever expanding collection of heritage, conservation and ecclesiastical projects, therefore applicants with previous experience in these fields will be at a distinct advantage. They will be closely involved in the design of projects, helping to develop ideas from conception through to detailed resolution of form and material, and should be prepared from day one to develop new skills and to challenge existing knowledge.
* Assisting in pre-commission submissions
* Setting up and maintaining a project plan for each project
* Ensuring each project is set up with an appropriate fee agreement
* Agreeing staff resources for projects
* Negotiating fees and contracts for smaller projects
* Defining service level and level of information to be produced
* Producing planning, building regulation, working drawing and tender packages
* Carrying out site inspections / contract administration
* Reviewing and checking all health and safety matters for each project
* ARB/RIBA accreditation
* Possess excellent design and detailing skills and be confident utilizing up to date software applications including AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp.
* Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
* Excellent organisation skills, with a strong ability to multitask and prioritise workloads accordingly.
* Enthusiasm for developing work skills and job specific knowledge for self and team
To apply for this fantastic opportunity please send in your CV & examples of work (Portfolio)
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly