Senior Interior Designer
5 days left
- Full Time
Top 100 Architectural & Design practice based in the heart of London are looking to appoint a Senior Interior Designer to play a key role in their Interiors team.
The role will be to support the Associate Director in developing and delivering hospitality focused interiors. This is the ideal position for a talented Interior Designer with drive and ambition to grow and shape their career.
Core abilities required
- Developing and delivering creative concepts, driving new experiences for guests attending the venues.
- Someone who has a strong understanding of brand identity and the ability to implement this within a scheme.
- Working collaboratively with consultants and operators
- A proven background designing hotels, bars or restaurants.
- Client facing abilities
- Strong communication skills where you are able to articulate the design and then execute it.
- Management skills of both a small team and multiple projects at a time.
- Hand sketching, visualisation and AutoCAD skills are essential.
Please only apply if you are looking for a long term and rewarding career.
Apply for Senior Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly