Technical Architect or Experienced Architectural Assistant
Are you a driven, technically-minded Architect with a wealth of experience looking to further your career within a highly reputable Architectural practice? Our client has informed us that an exciting vacancy has arisen within their firm for a motivated Architect to take on numerous residential and educational projects.
Based in the idyllic county of Oxfordshire, you will immerse yourself from day one as an integral part of the talented design team, with the support of the company's Directors & technical staff, taking projects from initial inception through to completion.
Applicants with project running experience and working alongside various different professionals on educational/residential projects will be at a distinct advantage.
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD.
* Well-presented and articulate: confident communicating ideas to peers in both a technical and non-technical manner.
* Demonstrable background in the relevant sectors.
* Evidence of extensive UK construction experience.
* Able to provide innovative design solutions.
* Confident working autonomously but also as part of the close knit design team.
* Degree Qualified in an Architectural discipline with a minimum of 5 years' experience PQE.
The salary is dependent on experience (£35,000-£45,000).
To apply for this vacancy, please send an up to date CV and examples of work (portfolio) or call Katie directly on 01728 726120!