Has the fast paced, hustle and bustle of London lost its charm? Have you ever thought about relocating to idyllic Somerset countryside?
If the answer is yes then continue reading!
We have a vacancy for a passionate and determined architect with the ability to work alongside an existing team to deliver specific buildings within high end residential schemes in Somerset. Our client an award winning Architectural practice is looking for a qualified Architect to join their team.
To apply candidates will have an understanding of the design process and ability to manage/deliver this from concept to completion with a flexible and openness of approach and willingness to work as a team player.
Candidates will possess the following in order to successfully fill this position:
* A minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience working with an architectural practice
* RIBA or ARB registered, with experience working within the UK planning and building regulation system
* Experience of working directly with the client, contractor and design team
* Excellent presentation skills, both verbally and drawing
* Ability to manage resources and people effectively and efficiently;
* Experience of working within a team effectively and delivering tight deadlines on time and on budget;
* Ability to cope with change e.g. to brief, programme of the role.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work within a multidisciplinary design team
If you would like to apply for this vacancy please send a copy of your CV and relevant work examples to Stuart at Conrad Consulting or call Stuart for a confidential chat on 01728 726120.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly