Creative Interior Technical Designer - London
The individual we are looking for should be a technically sound designer who can lead and manage a small internal technical delivery team. You will have the ability to work across the delivery stages of a project, from design development to technical design. Technical proficiency and the ability to partake in, as well as lead, the production of delivery packages is essential
Key day-to-day tasks of the Interior Technical Designer include:
- Working efficiently within a small team (2-3 people)
- Fulfilment of assigned project deliverables
- Proving competent time management on projects
Key attributes of the Interior Technical Designer include:
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- High level of confidence in Vectorworks 2D and 3D is essential
- Bachelor's degree or relevant qualification in related field
- 5-7 years of agency experience, preferably in the fashion retail sector with large scale boutique / department stores (10-35k sqm)
- Proven experience in the production of delivery packages (design, development, detail design and construction drawings/tender packs) and on-site coordination
- Personable, presentable and punctual individual
If you are interested in finding out more about this Interior Technical Designer job then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.