Workplace Interior Designer - AutoCAD
An award-winning workplace company, who create inspirational and innovative office interiors, are seeking a talented Workplace Interior Designer to join an experienced and thriving team at their office in London.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Liaising and managing relationships with suppliers and contractors
- Communicating conceptual ideas through hand sketching or computer modelling
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the design team when required
- Producing technical packages
Key attributes of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Hands on individual with a competent level of confidence and knowledge in AutoCAD
- Well presented, with exceptional design and organisation skills with a high attention to detail and the ability to hand sketch
- Excellent communication and entrepreneurial qualities, both verbally and written
- Around 2-4 years relevant experience creating commercially viable workplace design projects in London within a collaborative environment
- Hard working with a strong sense of team work and a drive to succeed
- An understanding and passion for workplace design is a must
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
If you are interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer job than please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.