Show Home Interior Designer
A successful and fast-paced architectural interior design consultancy with high-end residential and developer clientele, are seeking a Show Home Interior Designer to work at their Northwood based studio, as part of a fun, small, successful and dynamic team.
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of five years' experience in designing both mid and high-end show homes and apartments. The successful candidate will have a broad knowledge of suppliers with a focus on contemporary, chic and elegant interiors.
You should be highly organised and coordinated with a great passion for elegant, high-end design and for soft furnishings. Strong attention to detail, commitment, dedication and speed is important. Our client are looking for someone to work as part of the team to drive show home design forward across a wide range of clients.
The Show Home Interior Designer role responsibilities include:
- Reporting directly to Design Director
- Management and development of junior members of the team
- Working on several projects at any one time, utilising a range of skills and experience
- Attending client and site meetings
- Transform client briefs into schemes, product selections and designs
- Undertake surveys and measurements as required
- Be a core member of the team sourcing, preparing, designing and implementing schemes for show home properties
- Preparing presentations, mood boards including digital presentations for clients
- Preparing client budgets and costings
- Attending client installations and assisting onsite fitting team
Key Attributes of the Show Home Interior Designer:
- Able to demonstrate ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- Qualification in interior design
- Strong competency in AutoCAD, PhotoShop, Google SketchUp, InDesign and Illustrator
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience within high end Residential design
- IT literate, proficient in Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Numerate, able to make accurate calculations
- Strong creative skills
- Well-presented and personable, with excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to work on own initiative, multi task and to juggle a changing workload
- Resilient to cope with conflicting demands, able to prioritise duties, work effectively under pressure and meet deadlines
- Own car essential
Apply now for this incredible Show Home Interior Designer job, please get in touch with Samantha Lunt by submitting your application online.
Apply for Show Home Interior Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly