Our client is a well-established, progressive practice, enjoying a wide range of clients, with projects throughout the country. They offer good advancement through both internal and external training and are currently implementing BIM, with associated staff training throughout the office. Due to continued growth and development they are currently looking for an experienced Architectural Technologist to join them on a permanent basis at their Fareham office.
As the selected Architectural Technologist you will be involved with the development and production of design plans for extensions, new builds, remodels and refurbishments. You will also be responsible for engaging with the project stakeholders so strong communication and interpersonal skills would be beneficial.
· Experience in a similar role or relevant qualification
· Experience working on projects within the commercial, education and residential sectors
· Proven experience using relevant software such as Revit and AutoCAD
· Good working knowledge of UK building regulations
· Excellent technical knowledge
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work alone and as part of a team
This is an exciting opportunity for an experience Architectural Technologist to join a reputable practice with clear career progress. Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependant on experience for this permanent Fareham based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 11168HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.