An opportunity has arisen for a Project Architect to join our client in Newcastle. Our client is the merger of two award-winning companies known for their openness and desire to work collaboratively. Due to an increasing workload, our client is now seeking a Project Architect to join their team on a permanent basis.
As the Project Architect, you will be joining a talented team on a permanent basis. You will work on a number of projects using design software such as Revit, CGIs, Photoshop and SketchUp. This role will see you be directly involved in every part and component of the project, utilising your construction industry knowledge to resolve any issues that arise during building. This is an exciting opportunity for technically proficient candidates looking to work for a reputable client.
- Experience, 2 years +, of working in a similar role
- Previous experience working on a range of large scale architectural projects, Sports and leisure, housing and masterplanning experience is desirable
- Knowledge and experience of relevant software such as Revit. SketchUp and Photoshop skills are desirable.
- Time management and organisational skills to ensure projects meet deadlines and budgets
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Capable of maintaining and developing key client relationships
- Fluency in written and spoken English
This is a great opportunity to work on a range of interesting projects, and to grow and develop your career within the practice. Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this permanent role, which is based at their Newcastle practice.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 10972HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly