An opportunity for a Senior Architect or Associate to join our reputable client in Dubai has arisen. Our client is an award-winning architectural firm who work on a range of interesting projects. Covering the residential, rail, air, office, education, and sports schemes market sectors, they have an international portfolio. Due to an increasing workload and opportunities made available from the market in the Middle East, they are now seeking a Senior Architect or Associate to join them in their Dubai office on a permanent basis.
As the selected Senior Architect or Associate you will be joining our clients growing Dubai office, reporting to and working directly alongside the Associate Principal Architect of the frim. The role is client facing and the selected candidate will be responsible for assisting in the design and delivery of bids to win work.
- Significant experience in a similar position or relevant qualifications
- Relevant experience working in the Middle East
- Proficient experience in relevant software eg AutoCAD & Revit
- Able to work to strict deadlines and quality standards
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as you will be working in a client facing environment
- Proven record winning work
- Innovative design and analytical skills
- Knowledge of relevant local standards
- Knowledge of appropriate business practice, culture and etiquette
This is a brilliant opportunity for a highly motivated and technically proficient Senior Architect or Associate to join our client on a permanent basis. Our client offers a negotiable salary dependent on experience for this Dubai based permanent role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the United Arab Emirates without restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 11183HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.
Apply for Senior Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly