A excellent opportunity has arisen for an Architectural Technologist to join a reputable architectural practice. Our client has a talented team built up over the past 7 years and has become a leading provider of architectural services in leisure, mixed use, retail, commercial and industrial projects. They have extensive experience in medium and large scale commercial projects providing services in conception, design and delivery for leading developers, funds, end users and building contractors.
The selected candidate will be working in a dynamic team and will be expected to assist on working drawings packages and support the team leader where required. The role will be working out of the Winchester office on a permanent basis.
- Significant experience in a similar role or relevant qualification
- Experience working on projects in the commercial, mixed use, retail and leisure sectors is desirable
- Strong working knowledge of relevant software such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Excellent working knowledge of UK building regulations
- Good technical knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Good organisational and time management skills
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience within a similar role, good knowledge of UK building regulations and confidence using AutoCAD and Revit. Our client is offering a negotiable salary dependant on experience for this permanent Winchester based role.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email Hannah.firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 11050HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.