Our client, a small Architectural Practice specialising in both new build, listed and refurbishment projects in Central London are looking to appoint a recently qualified Part 3 Architect to deliver schemes from inception through to completion.
This role will suit someone who wants to take responsibility and ownership of their own projects, dealing directly with the client, contractors and consultants.
The ideal candidate for this position will be able to demonstrate the following experience:-
- RIBA/ARB Registered Architect
- Strong Technical understanding of how buildings go together.
- Knowledge of all RIBA stages
- A proven background working on UK projects
- An interest working on residential, listed and/or hospitality schemes.
- AutoCAD Proficient
To hear more about the culture and future prospects of this position, please apply with your portfolio to email@example.com