Vibrant Studio Assistant for progressive Architecture Studio
An energetic and enthusiastic Studio Assistant is needed to join a leading architectural practice. As well as acting as first point of contact at reception you will be required to have:
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
• Excellent customer service / front of house skills
• Good time management skills and able to work on own initiative
• Ability to work under pressure, and able to prioritise workload
• Shows commitment, enthusiasm and flexibility
• Accurate, organised and diligent
You must be well presented and an excellent team player, with a passion to positively contribute to this buzzing studio. IT efficiency and experience with InDesign is desirable, as well as a keen interest within the Architecture and Design industry.
ASAP start – Please contact us today!