- Full Time
Are you a driven Senior Architect with a wealth of experience looking to further your career within a highly reputable and rapidly expanding Architectural practice? An exciting vacancy has arisen within their firm for a motivated Architect to take on notable residential projects.
Based in the heart of Oxfordshire, you will immerse yourself from day one as an integral part of the talented design team, taking projects from initial inception through to completion.
Applicants with a hands-on attitude and project running experience, as well as working alongside various different professionals on high end residential projects will be at a distinct advantage.
* Strong portfolio showing individual design development.
* Proficiency in AutoCAD/ArchiCAD.
* Well-presented and articulate: confident communicating ideas to peers in both a technical and non-technical manner.
* Demonstrable background in the relevant sectors.
* Able to provide innovative design solutions.
* Confident working autonomously but also as part of the close knit design team.
* Degree Qualified in an Architectural discipline with a minimum of 5 years' experience PQE.
The salary is dependent on experience.
To apply for this vacancy, please send an up to date CV and examples of work (portfolio) to Katie at Conrad Consulting!