Senior Interior Architect/ Technician- Southwark
An Architectural Design practice in Southwark, London are currently looking for a strong Senior Interior Technician/ job runner.
The candidate must have substantial amount of experience in a workplace consultancy environment or Architectural background with an interiors focus and have the following skills:
- Experience of setting up projects from scratch and overseeing meticulously detailed drawing packages.
- Experience of picking up a project after design stage and seeing in through to completion.
- Able to challenge and lead a professional team.
- Adept at carrying out detailed coordination with other consultants.
- On site experience- working closely with Contractors to ensure a high level of finish.
- Knowledge of latest Building Regulations and British Standards.
- Good knowledge of joinery detailing and specialist finishes.
- Proficient with AutoCAD
- Experience writing NBS specifications.
The right candidate must be able to provide examples of complete drawing packages, from floor plans through to Construction detail drawings and demonstrate experience in taking a concept through to completion. You must be able to talk confidently about challenges experienced and how they were overcome. You must also have experience in external works, planning applications and listed buildings.
This is one of many opportunities STR have at present, please contact Talia on STR email@example.com for more information.