Architect / Design Architect / Project architect
Your new company
Hays are working with a creative practice in the Fife location. They wish to recruit an Architect who has design flair and the ability to manage projects through from initial client liaison to completion, and who is looking for a fresh challenge and career progression.
Your new role
This is a role for an all-rounder who enjoys: sketching, coming up with design solutions, presentation drawings, rendering, technical work, construction drawings etc. You will run with your own projects from inception to completion and be expected to be comfortable at all stages of the RIBA plan of works.
This organisation operate within various sectors, and have a vast portfolio of projects and key clients. Key current projects include private residential, social housing, healthcare, hotel and leisure and commercial.
Working on REVIT all of the time, this organisation is happy to train all new staff members on this software.
What you'll need to succeed
- Architect with minimum 2-5 years PQE experience.
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects.
- Proficiency in Revit is desirable although not essential
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
What you'll get in return
This company offer a competitive salary and a range of very strong benefits including annual bonus, length of service bonus, and a vast range of development opportunities including REVIT training. The culture in the office is one they are proud of, and it is a big factor in their recruitment process. The office building is impressive and is in a great location offering onsite parking, and easy access to public transport and motorway.
What you need to do now
This organisation are interviewing now, and throughout the Christmas break period. So please get in touch with your full CV and portfolio details if you are interested in the role.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.