7 days left
- Full Time
Conrad Consulting are currently recruiting on behalf of a busy Architectural Practice, due to an increase in workload they require a RIBA Stage 3 qualified and ARB registered Project Architect to join their strong team.
This full time position will be based in our clients Kent office in Sevenoaks and the post holder, reportable to the senior management team, will be required to work both independently and within a team structure and run projects from inception to completion.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
* Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English, with the ability to inspire, influence and negotiate
* A skill at making decisions, acting on own initiative and operating in a pro-active way
* Strong report writing skills and experience of making presentations and attending meetings with clients
* Sufficient background knowledge to be able to propose and debate alternative solutions to technical and operational requirements
* Proficiency at producing accurate, detailed and precise drawings
Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Leading projects and guiding junior members of staff when necessary
* Attending client meetings and carrying out site visits largely across the UK
* Producing and presenting design schemes for commercial, educational and residential projects
* Making planning and building regulation applications etc.
* Dealing with statutory applications and have a good knowledge of current building legislation.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to find out more, please contact Stuart at Conrad Consulting on 0203 1595387 or send a copy or your CV and portfolio/ relevant project experience
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly