Senior Workplace Consultant
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Workplace Consultant at a globally renowned Architectural and Interior design company based in central London.
If you are an experienced Workplace Consultant looking for the next valuable step in you're career then this could be for you. The internationally acclaimed practice work closely with the likes of FTSE 100 companies on what are often published and award winning projects across a variety of sectors.
As a Workplace Consultant you will be involved in the following day-to-day activities:
- Work on project assignments with multiple location teams.
- Assist in preparation of proposals, including project approach, schedule and definition of deliverables.
- Perform complex analysis tasks on projects and problem solving on projects.
- Project presentations to small client groups and client managers.
- Present program and facility plans to project teams in a clear and concise manner.
- Complete projects for multiple service lines.
- Support sales calls and assisting in closing of sales, including preparing leave behind and qualification packages.
- Reporting to EMEA leader of consultancy.
The successful applicant will have:
- Experience as a workplace consultant/strategist.
- AutoCAD & Revit proficiency is advantageous but not a necessity.
- Strong analysis and spreadsheet capabilities are essential components.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to complete tasks and produce deliverables independently.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.