Architecture - Senior Contract Recruitment Consultant
The objective of the position is to match candidates with suitable clients and maintain all data and relevant systems in order to do so. Due to recent growth we are looking for an experienced Contract Recruitment Consultant with experience, knowledge or education within the architecture and design industry to head up our Architecture Contract Desk. It is essential that you have worked in this sector before and ideally know the London architectural sector.
This position is for an experienced Recruiter who is able to multi-task and prioritise, responding promptly to the demands of a busy and driven industry.
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Maintain individual figures/billings- having 20-40 temps on at a time.
- Team Growth- help grow the team in this part of the business in 2017.
- Management of current team / maintain good consistent team billings, liaise with senior staff and contribute to the development of the company’s strategies and targets.
- New business development / maintain existing client relationships- keep in touch with key clients, develop new leads and constantly develop new business and handle client accounts.
- Devising in-house training plan for junior staff.
- Have a good knowledge of contractors and temp workers from within the architectural industry, ideally being able to tap into temp workers from Australia/ New Zealand and Europe and understanding their needs and requirements and other industry specific developments including competitor awareness.
- Provide recommendations to senior staff in order to increase productivity.
It’s all about attitude! You’ll need to be someone who:
- Can converse well
- Is proactive and can work autonomously
- Is people oriented
- Is a strong individual
- Is able to negotiate
- Is adaptable
- Is customer focused
- Is a team player
- Has a good understanding of rates and margins IR35
To be considered, you must have experience within a contract recruitment role in the architecture and design sector. This job will expire on 11 February 2017.
If you want to be part of a growing and unique agency, and you tick the boxes above, please send your CV to email@example.com.
Apply for Architecture - Senior Contract Recruitment Consultant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly