Conrad Consulting are excited to supporting a prestigious multidisciplinary architectural and building surveying practice with over 15 years' experience in delving a range of professional services within the built environment.
They are currently looking to employ an experienced Architectural Technician with previous experience working across a variety of sectors including residential, commercial, leisure and education developments: you will gain instant exposure to numerous project types in a fast-moving, challenging environment.
This consultancy are based on the outskirts of Ashtead and are looking for talented individual, whose thorough technical understanding of UK building regulations will propel the existing design team into further success, offering support and assistance when required from project architects and other members of the workforce.
* Proficiency with the use of up to date software applications, with AutoCAD and Revit playing an essential tool in the successful delivery of this role
* An ability to contribute to the department by conveying knowledge of new trends, techniques and technical innovation
* Sound freehand sketching abilities with a drive and enthusiasm to produce distinctive architectural solutions.
* Good communication and presentation skills and the ability to eloquently present design ideas to both client and internal teams.
* A real passion to create and lead and be willing to take ownership of your design
Applications can be sent to Stuart at Conrad consulting attaching an up to date CV, work examples (Portfolio) and covering letter. Alternatively, please call Stuart on 0203 1595387 to discuss this opportunity in more detail