Specification Writer – Full Time
A large architectural practice based in London is looking to recruit a Specification Writer with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of delivering NBS specifications. You will also have experience of high quality architectural projects and embrace a collaborative approach with the BIM team.
The responsibilities include:
- Providing a focus of expertise in writing and reviewing project specifications utilizing NBS software to ensure a consistently high standard is maintained across the practice.
- Maintaining and developing bespoke SR guidance notes within the NBS software
- Assisting in managing the transition between NBS Building and NBS Create software platforms
- Provide specification training and advise to project teams where required
Specialist knowledge and skills required in:
- NBS Building, NBS Create software and CWCT guidance
- Major cladding systems and specialist contractors
- Cladding construction detailing and testing regimes
- Building materials, construction detailing, testing/sampling and current British Standards
- Excellent communication skills
- Good presentation skills
We are an equal opportunities employer, committed to creating an open and equal working environment.
Please submit your application to: email@example.com