Architectural Technologist - Brighton
A progressive medium sized practice are looking to recruit an Architectural Technologist to work in their Brighton office. Working on AutoCAD, you will assist in producing drawing packages on a selection of works comprising mainly volume and high-end residential projects, from the conceptual design stages through to on-site completion.
Skills / knowledge required
- Previous experience in working on residential projects and producing construction information packages
- Construction related degree/qualification
- A minimum of two years UK experience within the industry
- Excellent CAD skills
- Photoshop and Sketch-Up (beneficial)
Candidates should be:
- Punctual, conscientious with a positive attitude
- A good communicator
- Able to manage time and produce information at a good pace
- Ability to work effectively both individually and as part of a team
For more information on this opportunity, please submit your CV by applying via the link below.
Apply for Architectural Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly