This position will see the selected candidate responsible for the management of small and medium sized projects, assisting in the development of drawings, models and images that directly correspond to the project. You will be responsible for performing a team leader role for specific areas of the design and project development elements of any given projects. Furthermore you will liaise with external design teams, associated organisations and clients to ensure the completion of projects to allotted deadlines.
The company you could be joining is a prestigious, award-winning practice who prides themselves on having a highly skilled and motivated workforce. Our client works closely with their clients and communities to ensure they respond to their needs and meet the desired benefits, expectations and deadlines of their clients.
- Experience post RIBA Part III (3+ years)
- Design experience on residential or educational projects
- Excellent knowledge of relevant design tools such as CAD systems (Vectorworks, Sketchup and InDesign are highly desirable)
- Ability to make design decision and present them for discussion
- Good communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with clients and external design teams
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
The ideal candidate will have design experience on a variety of projects and a proven record of performing a leadership role throughout a project. Our client is offering an excellent salary package for this full time, contract position based out of our clients Basingstoke office.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote 11296HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.