Blueprint Recruitment Solutions is currently seeking an experience Senior Architect to join our clients highly skilled and motivated design team. The selected candidate will be responsible for supervising medium-sized projects, and manage small projects, supervising and tutoring junior members where necessary. In this role you will manage the coordination of the internal design team and attend various meetings with clients, contractors, and authorities, so good communication skills are essential for this role. You will also work alongside Directors to agree budgets, costs, project criteria and assist in the ongoing development of the business.
Our client is a progressive, creative and pragmatic architectural firm who are located in Basingstoke, and work across a range of sectors and building types, including residential, education, community and office projects.
- Experience post RIBA Part III (5+ Years)
- Significant design experience, preferably working on residential or educational projects
- Strong design knowledge of CAD systems
- Proven record of formulating complex design decisions with the ability to present them for discussions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for liaising with clients, external stakeholders and assisting in the development of junior and intermediate staff
- Good time management skills to work calmly under pressure
The ideal candidate will have design experience on a variety of residential and educational projects and will have a proven record of performing project management services and helping coordinate information for certain projects. Our client is offering an excellent salary package for this full time, contract position based out of our clients Basingstoke office.
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Hannah McMillan on 02392 603033 or email email@example.com and quote 11296HM, or apply directly using the “Apply” option below.